Tall height not only adds to your personality but also boosts your confidence. Usually, men grow till an age of 25 and women up to 18 to 19 years.
For people who are not gaining appropriate height according to their age, it is a matter of concern. But no need to worry anymore. In this article, you will find a list of top herb/foods that increase height naturally and effectively even after puberty.
Seven herbs/foods that increase height
1. Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng- It influences human growth hormone. This hormone produced by the anterior gland of the brain is responsible for the growth and height.
For bigger children and even those above an age of 18-21 years mix 2 tablespoons of this powder in a glass of warm milk. You may also add a tablespoon of Jaggery for the taste. Drink it before sleeping for 45 days without skipping. For best results skip fast foods.
You may also give it to small kids half the quantity of adults.
* Do not take it empty stomach or if you are suffering from a cough, cold or along with antacids.
2. Bamboo Preserve- It is one of the best-known foods to increase height. Take 100 grams of the bamboo preserve, empty stomach for about 2 to 3 months and your height will improve.
3. Tomato, broad beans, and cabbage recipe to increase height- Take 25 grams of broad beans and cabbage. Blend them along with 3 tomatoes and drink daily. This recipe is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, Gamma-Aminobutyric acid, L-Dopa, and L-Glutamine. You will find an increase in your height in just 3 months.
4. Lepidium sativum (Asaliya) – This is one of the effective foods to increase height. It promotes the production growth hormone, thus facilitates muscle and bone growth.
Children, as well as teenagers and even those above puberty, may consume it. Grind the Asaliya seeds and give 1 spoon in the evening and 1 spoon in the morning along with a glass of warm milk. For the best results, this is followed by 45 minutes of running, swimming, cycling or stretching.
5. Black chickpea essential gram – It is rich in essential amino acids that are required for the production of the growth hormone. Soak 50 grams of chickpea overnight. In early morning empty stomach eats 3 to 4 chickpea, chew them properly and swallow them. Repeat this and complete whole 50 grams chickpea. Do this daily for 2 months and you will be amazed at the results.
6. Banyan tree fruit- Eat 2 to 3 banyan tree fruits daily followed by drinking a glass of warm milk for 2 months to increase height naturally.
7. Winter cherry/Safed Musli root powder– It broadens the bones and also increases the bone density thus, helps to increase height. Take dried winter cherry and grind it to make a fine powder. Add 2 tablespoons of the powder to a glass of warm milk and drink daily before sleeping. In just 2 months you will gain some height.
Along with consuming any of the above-mentioned foods to increase height a proper balanced diet rich in proteins, calcium, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates along with 30 minutes exercise and 7 to 8 hours sound sleep is also very important to gain height.