Wheat grass juice is concentrated liquid rich in essential nutrients. It is a powerful detoxifier. It is actually a juice of wheat grass when they are young.
Nutritional analysis of Wheatgrass juice:
Wheatgrass juice is a complete source of protein. It contains 17 amino acids
wheat grass juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, fibers, antioxidants, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and Phytochemicals. It contains enzymes that neutralize toxins and fights against carcinogens. It is rich in chlorophyll that cleanses our blood.
Let us discuss briefly the benefits of Wheatgrass juice:
- Weight reduction– Wheatgrass juice contains fibers. It manages the functions of Thyroid gland thus prevents weight gain.
- Detoxification– Wheat grass juice is highly alkaline in nature and neutralizes toxins and detox cells. It also has the property to wash the deposits of drugs from our body. It purifies the hepatic and removes heavy metals from the body.
- Treats skin diseases- Chlorophyll present in wheatgrass acts as an antiseptic. It removes the foul smell, neutralizes infection and hastens the skin grafting. You may apply it’s juice to the scars or wounds for effective healing. Wheatgrass juice soothes the affected area and treats various skin diseases such as itching, insect bite, ivy.Poisoning, psoriasis or rectum burning. It is an excellent skin cleanser.
- Blood builder– Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll that is a natural blood builder and increases the production of hemoglobin.
- Slows aging– Superoxide dismutase presents in this juice decomposes the free radicals and slows aging. Also, chlorophyll has the ability to enter tissues directly and renew them.
- All over health– Due to the high concentration of chlorophyll wheat grass juice promotes the function of heart, lungs, intestines, uterus and vascular system. It cures sugar problem and helps to cure diabetes. Nutritionally a complete food wheatgrass juice is good for all over growth and development. It also enhances fertility.
- A sore throat- Gargle of wheatgrass juice is very effective in treating sore throat.
- Dental care– Drink wheat grass juice daily to prevent tooth decay. If you hold wheat grass juice for about 5 minutes in your mouth, it pulls out the poisons from gums and relieves a toothache.
- Aids digestion– Wheat grass juice promotes the digestive functions. Being high in magnesium it keeps the bowels open and thus relieves constipation.
- Reduces Fatigue– Whenever you feel tired have a glass of wheat grass juice. It increases the supply of oxygen to the cells and tissues, heals the body, boosts the immune system and relieves the symptoms of fatigue.
- Treats arthritis– Chlorophyll fights inflammation and relieves joint pain. Soak a cotton ball and place it over the affected area to improve arthritis.
- Prevents cancer– Wheatgrass is rich in antioxidants and also contains enzymes that fight against free radicals and carcinogens. Its detoxifying and blood cleaning property prevents cancer.
- Hair and scalp– Massage your scalp with wheat grass juice daily for 15 minutes to eliminate dandruff. It also prevents early graying of hair.
Wheatgrass has a variety of health benefits. However, consuming it in high quantity may cause nausea. Drink 1 ounce of wheatgrass juice every day half hour before eating anything or 2 hours after eating.